Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Lesson 8 (cont.), starting Lessons 9 & 10 -- Bloglines & RSS Feeds (cont.) & beginning Online Image Generators:

Hi, it's me again. I've sort of lost track of the entry #'s -- is this Entry 6? Nope, it's Entry 5 (if I don't count that beautiful golden O'Keeffe flower entered on August 31). After 7 or 8 I'll probably stop counting -- I"m on my way! Okay, so today, thanks to some intervention from friend Desi (over pizza & red wine -- this doesn't have to be all super serious does it? I mean, it is called "Learn & Play"), I have set up a Blogline (Yes!) w/ an RSS to Libraries (what else? I tried Dilbert, but kept getting this Error page so I decided to go w/ what I could get), & even explored the wonderful wide world of Online Image Generators. Tried to record my progress but apparently I have to be @ CML to do that (makes sense) so I'll have to wait till Sunday when I'm back in the saddle, metaphorically speaking.

Here's another Georgia O'Keeffe -- I really like her paintings!

1 comment:

short and mighty said...

I'm so proud of you. I knew you could do it.

Now go forth and conquer carol

des