Wednesday, October 1, 2008

2 Weeks Extension

Greetings! We've been given 2 weeks of grace to catch up w/ ourselves, explore in depth what we've been learning, & so forth. Thank you! So I'm doing exactly that: yesterday, 9/30, I started tweaking my Blog by creating section captions to designate Lessons & other, also figured out how to hyperlink which is really quite easy; it just takes time to figure these things out & then put them into practice. Also, yesterday Desi came alongside of me w/ the offer of a half hour of computer tutoring which was great (though the half hour dwindled to 20 min. w/ computer log-on weirdness). She walked me through Del.icio.us & showed me how to resource other sites, save links, even brought in my Favorites from my CML account. I had already registered for an account but was at a loss as to how to use it (no home computer online so no buttons or marklets, already mentioned in Lesson 13), so now I'm on my way to actually using that service in some meaningful way.

No comments: