Sunday, August 31, 2008

Lesson 8: Bloglines & RSS feeds:

Day 4 -- or "4th Entry" -- this may morph as I go through this. I'm new @ this, remember? So far I've worked through the 1st 3 weeks, total of 7 lessons. The next will be learning about RSS feeds & setting up my own Bloglines newsreader account -- sounds challenging from this side, but I'm sure it will all make sense eventually. For the time being, however, I want to thank staff members Desi, Susan, Terry K.,Cheryl, & Sarah for helping me get this far. A lot of this was already familiar territory, but the specifics of Learn & Play, setting up a Blog, & starting a Flickr Account all took a wee bit of coaching (cheers from the sidelines, etc.). So onward.


Today's a holiday, part of the Labor Day Weekend, so I'll take the occasion to catch up w/ myself, add some hyperlinks to my graphics imports, maybe add a new picture, maybe even look ahead...

Cheers, Carol

P.S. Just tried to add a new picture, but couldn't get it to download. So why could I do it before, but not now? It's a mystery. I'll try again later.

Later: Photo above is of a painting by Georgia O'Keeffe, one of my favorites. I'm still not up on Blog Posts etiquette (or Netiquette) -- be patient, I'll learn.

No comments: